Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Administrative Assistant on an as-needed basis (PRN). The Administrative Assistant will work directly with the CEO/Founder of XcelMil, LLC and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and adept at managing their work load and prioritizing tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company.
· Collects and organizes specified data from various sources, which may include Internet research, market research, consolidating findings from human resource and leadership surveys of reports and forecasts, personal observations, budgetary documentation, and other appropriate sources.
· Direct support and expert assistance in managing day-to-day activities/operations.
· Support execution of program management best practices, processes, standards, and procedures/policies.
· Provide direction and assistance to ensure smooth operation of the staff.
· Manage program activities for internal and external stakeholders remote and in the field.
· Provide direct support to the CEO/Founder with executive with voice and real-time logistics support which can include interceding directly when needed.
· Acts as liaison between XcelMil’s CEO and affiliate business colleagues, partners, and mentors.
· Schedule appointments and manage travel schedule.
· Monitor and record travel expenses and file claims for reimbursement.
· Coordinate executive participation in major leadership conferences and business seminars, workshops, business roundtables, and town hall meetings.
· Maintain and manage CEOs calendar or work.
· Coordinate calendar and project management tasks.
· File management.
· Manage team schedule and weekly conference calls.
· Creates detailed reports of data and analytical findings and clearly communicates them to CEO.
· Draft, review and distribute CEOs presentations, newsletters and executive taskers.
· Maintain records of monthly, quarterly, and annual meeting minutes.
· Monitor and record virtual conference calls.
· Astute knowledge of file management on SharePoint Site.
· Master Action Item Tracking.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Ability to analyze collected leadership, executive coaching, and human resources for trends and outliers with an eye toward improving the organizations efficiency
· Adept at sending, receiving and/or replying to official correspondence.
· Ability to think analytically.
· Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation-style platforms.
· Ability to create visual descriptions of findings and present them to staff at varying levels in the organization.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to collaborate with senior executive staff at the local, state, federal and commercial level.
· Excellent organizational skills.
Education and Experience
· 5 years of experience in program management for veterans or business requirements analysis.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at desk and working on a computer
· Ability to navigate various software applications and virtual collaboration tools.
This is a PRN or part-time remote opportunity.
If you are ready to make an impact in the lives of business owners, seasoned and mid-career professionals, college graduates, transitioning servicemembers both personally and professionally, we are excited to hear from you.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter in .pdf format by Friday, August 7, 2020 to [email protected]